Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Gala

I've been counting down the past two weeks, and finally, the gala is done and over with. The last two days were crazy, crazy enough to make me take Friday off from work to create auction display tent cards. Then, that night, I was stuck in the BankofAmerica building with E, trying to print them out on thick-ass cardstock that I bought from PaperZone. We eventually had to give up and let the experts (that would be FedExKinko's) do it for us.

Last night was the gala and instead of feeling triumphant, I was just really waiting for it to be over. It was a lot of work and a lot of time (I was in charge of dessert/live/silent auctions). I can never look at spreadsheets ever again. But if it's any consolation, this event made realize that Seattle does have good-looking Asian Americans. I have no idea where they hide, but they all came out last night enough to give me eye-candy and forget the pain in my feet. Who the hell needs to move to California, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment