Saturday, December 1, 2007

Wishes

With the first snowfall of the season today, I can't help not to think about Christmas...and all the consumerism that goes with it.

So, if there really was a Santa who can give me anything that I want (and who doesn't care that I'm really too old to be asking him for anything), my wish would have to be this:


The latest iMac loaded with Adobe CS3 Design Premium

But since reality bites sometimes, my Christmas wishlist looks more like this:
  • iPod Shuffle (red)

  • My Lovely Sam-Soon DVD boxset (Region 1)

  • external DVD burner

  • Adobe CS3 Design Premium (Mac version)

This list would've been a lot longer if I didn't take care most of my wants during Black Friday (I almost fainted when my November credit card bill arrived...and that's why these last four items have turned into "wishes" rather than "got its." HaHa!). At this time of the year, I'm definitely happy to be back in the land of milk and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment