I did it! I finally finished watching Jumong, all 81 episodes! This is a big accomplishment from someone who starts getting antsy after 10 episodes of a Korean drama. So, how did I do it? Three words: Song.Il.Gook. Though, I only think he's hot when he's wearing his Jumong ensemble. (Anyone know who played "Songju" on the show? He's hot, too.)
I felt like half of my life passed by watching that show and I'm sure reading all those subtitles during a span of 6 months did something to my eyesight. I think I'll go ahead and find a new hobby for spring and summer; let's save Jewel in the Palace for next fall and winter. ;P
Who was "songju"? I didnt watch all 81 episodes but a good chunk of it I did.
ReplyDeleteYung loyal na guard ni King Kumwa.
ReplyDeletenaku ha na curious ako tuloy and i will check the thread in soompi later to see kung sino siya hahaha
ReplyDelete