Saturday, May 17, 2008

Seattle Living

I'm still in my "rediscovering Seattle" mode: doing things that I haven't done in a long time, or doing something that I have yet to do in my 18 years living in this city.

Today, I watched the Mariners vs. Padres game...at Section 109, Row 24. I've never watched a baseball game with such a great seat. Grabe, I was so sprung. This was a total redemption from my horrible nosebleed section seat last month when I watched the DalaiLama give his speech at Qwest Field (the seat was so terrible I never bothered to mention the event on here!).

With great seats, Mariners win, and awesome sunny weather, I'm falling in love with Seattle...until it starts raining again. HaHa!

2 comments:

  1. hi Mina!!!! does it rain on a weekly basis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've completely forgotten you live in Seattle. I was in Seattle Saturday for a wedding. :-) Lovely town.

    ReplyDelete