Wednesday, May 3, 2006

First Monthsary

I've been working at W0rld Visi0n for 0 years and 1 month today. Hooray!

And as if having a job isn't enough, where am I this whole week and next week for work? Holiday Inn Galleria Manila. I have a king-size bed, cable, 24/7 airconditioning, hot tap water, a fantastic view of EDSA (Promise, it's great looking at traffic versus being in it!), and internet to my heart's delight. Mon asked me whether I'm with my boyfriend here. IF I had a boyfriend, no way in hell is he staying here with me. Good girl? No, more like selfish girl: I am NOT sharing this bed with anyone. No, no, no. I was actually jumping up and down on the bed on Monday night when I first got here. LoL. If you've been at my condo, you know why. LoL.

4 comments:

  1. yay!:D
    congrats ulit!
    and yes, PATIENCEPATIENCEPATIENCE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you? Send me an e-mail and update me about Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis! Enjoy your stay at HI. I can just imagine you jumping up and down...tine-test mo ba if it'll break? hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Chalk one up on your checklist, you've finally settled-in.

    How's work been treating you?

    ReplyDelete