Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Career Year

Every time I'm in Robinson's Galleria, I always have this tendency to break out into a little smile whenever I see/pass the Figaro there. For so many months last year, I sat in the same corner at Figaro, wasting time away (with Papa, with Kuya Heinz, with Jimbo...ahhh, memories!). Funny how life is like one whole year later. Nowadays, I wish I could just go to Figaro in the middle of the day and bum around (which I did do today, but I had to leave after an hour since it was only for lunch).

But there is a silver lining. Earlier in the day, Big Boss J showed the organizational chart for the office, and there it was: my name. Right under one of the manager's box is my own little box! I wasn't too far down the food chain that I couldn't be acknowledged and at the same time, I was significant enough to be mentioned. I have never seen my name in an org chart before so I couldn't help, but take a little pride in that. Yes, another example of how shallow my happiness is. HaHa!

With a business card and an org chart box, I wonder what's next. It's definitely a career year this year.

4 comments:

  1. Yey for career! Aba, wasting your time pala ang tawag mo sa mga little chats natin ha. Hmph! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! Eh none of the things we ever talked about produced anything. Aminin! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi twinster. i got your card. i like the business card ... may sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa! Moving up in the world na: glossy card stock ang business card! Whoo hoo! LoL.

    ReplyDelete