Sunday, April 22, 2007

Third Stop: Siem Reap

I just came back from visiting Angkor Wat (and the other million temples near it). It's a must see for everyone before he/she dies!

I woke up at the booty crack of dawn to make my way to the temple before sunrise. After buying a 3-day-pass for a whopping $40, it was all climbing steep steps from there. I managed to make my way up to the top despite being scared as hell (if I fell, who will know that I did?!) and it was like this personal triumph over a goal that I never knew was a goal of mine (uh, did that make sense?).

For two more days, my hobby will be temple climbing. Naks! HaHa!

And for anyone wishing to be tanned, no need to go to the beach; just go to Cambodia and the heat will make you browner than UPS. I guarantee it!

1 comment:

  1. awww i dont want to be as brown as UPS hehehe

    Ingat dyan! Im saving my trip to Seattle till you got back to the sleepless city hehehe

    ReplyDelete