I have so much crap.
I've never been the typical girl who had lots of shoes, clothes, and bags, so I've had this mentality that I'm "simple," but reality hit me when I unpacked all my stuff from Manila and I couldn't shove them in my closet/drawers because there was no room for them. How the heck did I get so many bags?! How the heck did I get so many mugs...oh wait, I bought those. HaHa!
So yesterday, I told myself that I'm not buying any more new stuff until the end of the year. No new bags (except for a black one that I need so I can wear my black suit again to interviews), clothes, or shoes. Oh, and absolutely no more books. I will kick anyone who decides to give me a book on my birthday...unless you get me a bookcase first. ;P
I kind of wish there's a way for me to send all of my stuff to the Philippines for free. I know my cousins would die to have all the novels that I have that are all collecting dust as I speak; the WV kids could use the Beanie Babies that I want to get rid of; and well, I don't know who would want my *NSYNC stuff. HaHa!
Wish me luck that I can get my room in order before I land a job; otherwise, these dust bunnies are going to procreate like there's no tomorrow. ;P
uy, anong novels `yan? my friend is selling most of the titles he accumulated over the years - at super marked down prices - maybe you can do the same?
ReplyDeleteyeah, give to WV also....at kung backstreet boys yan o westlife, baka patulan ko pa, haha, peace
goodluck sa job-hunt