Monday, January 5, 2009

Touched for the Very First Time


What's this box doing here?


I still can't tell...


Oooh, Amazon creating suspense with a white wrapper.


Self, you shouldn't have!

Meet Tuchie (pronounced "Too-chee"), my new 16GB, wi-fi-enabled traveling companion. Kulay has been all over SE Asia and the Philippines already and his battery is running too short these days after four eventful years that it's time to keep him in the office and bring someone else along on the road. Hence, Tuchie and she's a s3xy girl...like I am. LoL.

You know, it's things like these that empower me to be single. I keep thinking, "If I can get myself an iPod iTouch, who the heck needs a generous boyfriend?" (But then over the weekend, I found out that GabValenciano got RachelleAnnGo a MacBook for Christmas and that made me feel otherwise. ;P Note to self: Please don't advertise again that you watch The Buzz.)

No comments:

Post a Comment