Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Facts of Life

I have exciting news, but I'll save them when things are finalized by the end of this week. :)

My latest epiphany (while in bed the last five days because of the flu) is that life is about making your dreams come true, fulfilling those deepest desires of your heart. When our life becomes miserable, it's most likely because we're straying away from those dreams.

However, whenever we're in a miserable state, we often just want to get out and look for the fastest way. So soon enough, we're in the same miserable state, but just in a different environment.

I'm so tired of this cycle. I hope that I can mix in some honest-to-goodness soul searching in the latter half of the next two months. When I come back after my trips, I hope to be able to be on the right path again, more determined and much happier.

Until then, job-hunting and house-buying are on hold. Pogi-wanting? On-going, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment