I have finally watched and finished all 25 episodes of BoysOverFlowers (in four days!). I can now partake in all conversations, debates, and parodies pertaining to that darn show. HaHa!
BoysOverFlowers or MeteorGarden? I thought MeteorGarden was way better in explaining the depth of the characters (when the heck did I become a film major?!). MG painted a better picture of SanCai's toughness and DaoMing's temper and why those two couldn't get along (because they were both inexperienced with love...yihee). BOF also left out all the banter between the guys; I thought all the Ken and Vanness exchanges in MG were important in getting that whole "boys will be boys" point of view across to the audience.
BoysOverFlowers is for...eyecandy. HaHa! The actors, sets, and locations are just simply...all good-looking. Goodness. And really, I heart the Koreans impeccable way of layering. Magkano kaya ang laundry expenses ng isang Koreano every month (KimBum, let's do our laundry together! LeeDongWook and KimRaeWon are away for two whole years)?
Fave scene? The zoo with JunPyo flinging that kid all over the place. Classic!
Least fave F4 character? The KoreanVanness. The boy didn't have a role in that show except for "Yo, yo, yo!" Sadness!
Fave F4 character? KenChu/KimBum forever!
Song that needs to be killed and buried? That Paradise song. Ugh!
aba Kim Bum ka rin. =) I like Kim Bum the best and I like him with Kim So Eun who played Ga Eul. I ship them more than Jan Di/Jun Pyo or Jihoo/Jan Di hahaha
ReplyDeleteKorek! Because Jan Di didn't do justice to the role. Parang diring-diri siya kay Jun Pyo. LoL.
ReplyDeletehahaha kasi naman ang laking bata ata ni Jun Pyo kay Jan Di hahaha
ReplyDelete