Friday, December 11, 2009

I Want No Thing, No Thing, But You

Meet Candy, my new Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi. I was thinking of naming it "Tr1llanes", "Magdal0", or "Gring0", but why take the sexiness out of naming your new Rebel. Candy na lang para sweet because I want to feel that life is indeed sweet when looking at the photos that I've taken with this. Naks!

I decided to make the leap from point-and-shoot to an entry-level DSLR because I'm so tired of horrible night shots when I'm on travel. They've been so bad that I didn't even try taking night pictures in both Korea and Japan last April. I hope that the new DSLR will bring justice to my travel photos...which actually makes me want to re-do all of my Asia travels just to take photos. Hmm...

Recession, employed part-time (at a non-profit no less), but the girl has a new DSLR. All I can say is: take care of your money and it will take care of you when you need it most. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope this means newer picks on your Flickr account? :) ...And welcome to the wonderful world of SLR cameras.

    ReplyDelete