Monday, December 21, 2009

Together Forever With You

My Mac family has a new member: AirPort Extreme for my wi-fi needs, err, wants. (This is 100% a want since I'm the only internet user here in the house. I just need wi-fi whenever I would rather surf my heart out in my room or in front of the TV instead of in the horribly cold basement. Mina, there are starving kids in Africa!)

Despite my efforts of holding back on Black Friday, I gave in and bought a new one off of eBay recently for only $107.52. Yes, the price was definitely right. To much surprise, the seller sent me the newest model and not the previous version which I had bid on. Happy holidays to me indeed.

And the multi-million dollar question is: What's its name? It's Incheon, named after my favorite airport in the world. Tee hee! ;P

Papa, Kulay, Red, Tuchie, and now Incheon. What a lovely bunch...The Mansanas Bunch. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment