I just finished watching Hong Gil Dong. This brings my count to 38 finished Korean dramas since 2004:
3 Dads, One Mom
Air City
All About Eve
All In
A Prince's First Love
Attic Cat
Beethoven Virus
Boys Over Flowers
Coffee Prince
Dalja's Spring
Damo
Delightful Girl Chunyang
Fantasy Couple
Full House
Goong
Hong Gil Dong
Hotelier
Hwang Jin Yi
Jumong
Love Letter
Love Story in Harvard
Lovers in Paris
My Girl
My Love Patzzi
My Lovely Sam-Soon
Only You
Over the Rainbow
Romance
Stairway to Heaven
Super Rookie
Sweet 18
The Grand Chef
The Snow Queen
What Happened in Bali
What Planet Are You From?
Winter Sonata
Wonderful Life
You're Beautiful
And there's no one to blame, but Pen who got me started in all this. Damn you, Twin, damn you. ;P
All-time Fave: My Lovely Sam-Soon (I watch it at least three times a year. HaHa!)
Most Hated: What Happened in Bali (What a waste of a great location!)
Next to Watch: City Hall
hoy, don't hate! i can't believe you watched Jumong. 3 drama na katumbas nyan, lol.
ReplyDeleteSong Il Gook in his Jumong outfit is the bestest!
ReplyDeletewatch "wedding" LOL
ReplyDeleteI may have finished Jumong but I didnt see all of it. 800 episodes??!!
I saw an original boxet of Coffee Prince at a korean video store and thought of you =D