During an impromptu meeting today between my direct supervisor and I about another topic:
"Hey, thanks for not lashing out at (insert biatch's name here) whenever she sends out her snippety e-mails."
My reply: "Yes, I know that I'm better than that."
Naks! A week or two ago, The Biatch tried to be a smart ass about something, but was totally wrong so I sent her a polite e-mail and CCed my direct supervisor and another one of my colleagues. The reply from The Biatch was anything, but polite so much so that my direct supervisor forwarded the whole e-mail trail to our higher up supervisor who wanted to make sure that I'm being supported, blah blah blah.
Apparently, everyone is aware of The Biatch from previous incidents. Who knew! I'm just glad that I'm not alone and that my ability to bite my tongue before sending an e-mail to The Biatch is noted. I'm also quite thankful that I don't have to deal with her everyday nor do I have to see her. It would really be a biatch to see The Biatch on a daily basis.
God for you that you are able to bite your tongue. Its really hard esp if you know each time you do and even when you are right, you end up being the "bad" person. Its really nice to know that someone has your back against someone who doesnt make working fun and nice. LOL
ReplyDeleteI am glad to have moved to an office where I dont see the biatch on a daily basis. My health has improved a lot. =D