Monday, May 3, 2010

The Heat is On

Since my two-week introductory session of Bikram yoga is over, I had to make a decision today whether to buy the annual pass. $500 for unlimited sweating for a whole year? Yes, please!

I've always complained that I don't sweat here in Seattle. Maybe once a year when the weather hits 85 degrees during one summer day. Yes, that's one day out of 365. I believe that sweating is healthy and should be a daily occurrence in a human being. Plus, you're more likely to lose weight if you sweat (my weight loss in Manila should be a fine example!).

So, it shouldn't be a surprise why I welcomed Bikram to my life with open arms. I get to sweat as often as I go plus should we ever lose our electricity in the winter, I have a place to get some heat even if it were only for 90 minutes. HeHe!

No comments:

Post a Comment