Tadhana ko na yata to be with geeks.
I went to a Robinsons mall to use the wi-fi. Papa the Powerbook couldn't find the wi-fi signal (like what happened at Galleria a couple of months ago) so I had to ask the barista. The barista then asked one of the "regular customers" to help me out. Not bad looking if you ask me. The problem? Pucha naman o, I didn't bother to do my hair before I left the condo. As in, I combed my hair lang, then off I went.
Throughout the whole entire "IT support" session, I was wondering kung ilang strands ng buhok ko ang nakatayo. Grr. But then again, if I didn't look decent, he wouldn't take the time to help me out (we couldn't figure out the problem for a good 30 minutes). If I didn't look decent, he wouldn't say goodbye when he left the coffee shop.
Lesson learned? Wala akong mahahanap na boylet kung sa condo lang ako all day on the weekends. Lesson learned? Huwag na akong magpakabit ng phone line sa condo. Lesson learned? P65 for an iced tea is worth it. Lesson learned? May bagong tambayan na ako sa mall. HaHa!
Konti na lang, destiny will do its magic (Wishing! And yes, I was checking out his laptop, too. Sige na nga, aaminin ko na: geek nga ako. The truth hurts! LoL).
lol.
ReplyDeletego,go,go! hehehe...
hahah sabi doon sa new show sa ABC na you should get into his "personal space" which I think you already did. me exchange of info ba naman? baka naman maghuhulihan kayo sa coffee shop niyan LOL
ReplyDeleteMina! you're soo superficial. you're like a cher from clueless. as if! so 90s. i believe "decent" guys sniff superficial from a mile away. come down from your high horse and just be. you are beautiful, intelligent, wonderful girl, no doubt about it. we want to see you don your vera wang gown and pitch your boquet to other ladies waiting in line. =p
ReplyDeleteBasta. :-P
ReplyDelete