Tet: Eh yun naman pala eh, he asked you for a second date!
Me: Why wouldn't he? I'm pretty eh.
That, my friends, is the kind of self-confidence we are working with. HaHa! Pretty, but single. What kind of horrible world are we living in?! ;P
To continue the humor of it all, the relatives and I went to Tagaytay last weekend. Of course, my lovelife was the center of all conversations (Oo, pinaguusapan kahit wala nga!). My Tita from Chicago said, "Min, kung puwede lang ngang bilhin ang lalake, bibilhan kita para magkaroon ka!" Ouch! I'm thinking that my relatives have forgotten that I have feelings. There was also a comment about my "soul-searching" in the Philippines: that the "soul" in soul-searching is a boyfriend. Gosh, this family is too darn witty talaga when it comes to making fun of my single state. HeHe.
Anyway, what I'm recently realizing is that you really can't have everything in a guy. I'm trying to decide whether I want a pogi guy pero tarantado naman or a not-so-pogi guy pero who will treat me well. Like I said, it's a horrible world we are living in. ;P
This is what I truly believe - that God will give you who He thinks is best for you and not who you think you want. Hence, dapat, wag pairalin ang sariling gusto. Go with the flow. You'll never know until you try.
ReplyDelete