But my fave wedding vow of all time is definitely from Mr. BlobyBlo himself, Tablo, who got married yesterday:
I think you are my echo. When I first met you, I thought that it was as if all of the things I had shouted out into the world before knowing you had come back to me in your form.Got me right here. I think we all have our desires/requirements/hopes regarding what kind of a person we would like to end up with for the rest of our life and we want nothing more than to meet that ONE person who would make all of our dreams come to life. Nasaan ang echo ko? (No, not that Echo.)
Yes, I'm in my senti/tag-lamig lovey-dovey mode. Where the hell is my kumot and unan? ;P
ang ganda nga ng vows ni Tablo. Well I expected nothing less from him since he is a prolific writer. But his vows were just so simple and yet heartfelt. No flowery words. *sigh*
ReplyDelete