Today, after some four weeks of starting my other part-time job, I finally took advantage of the various "amenities" available with working in Downtown Seattle: I shopped after work.
When I was living in Manila, going to Megamall, The Podium, or Shang after work was an every day thing. It was so convenient to grab dinner or to just drop by to buy my favorite hopia because the malls were down the street from my building. Well, it's the same situation for me these days. Shops, restaurants, movie theaters, oh my! And with my ORCA card (bus pass, for you non-Seattle-ites), I don't have to worry about parking at all.
I swear, there are so many pluses that comes with this job. The only thing that would make it the best thing ever is if it becomes full-time, but that would just be icing on the cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment