Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Soulmate

After watching Soulmate, I've been toying with the idea that maybe The One is just walking down the street as I turned the corner or he's sitting in the bus that just passed by mine.

For the past couple of months, C has been telling me that she has seen this cute Asian guy walking from the gym to my building. I keep asking her to find out which department he works for because finding a guy in 61 floors is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

On Monday, as I was perusing through other departments' intranet to get inspiration for our own department's intranet overhaul, I spotted a picture of a guy who made me think that there is indeed hope for a single woman in this city. Today, I forwarded the URL to C and she verified that the guy in the picture is the guy that she has been telling me about. After a training across the street, I walked back to my building and as I was walking in an elevator, he was walking out of it. Did God hear my prayers? Is this fate? ;P

Now, I'm sure our soulmates are predetermined, but just this once, can I pick who I want my soulmate to be? I now have a candidate in mind! LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment