Monday, November 3, 2003

Divine Intervention

Dear God,

Let's talk, shall we? I know I've been joking about my lovelife to You lately. However, as You and I know, it's career first, then lovelife. But then again, by now the quest for a lovelife has turned into a career, dont'cha think? Just kidding! So okay, here's the deal: I need a job. Okay, so that's nothing new, but I really need a job now. My insurance coverage will be terminated by the end of the year for good. My mom's job cruelly changed its insurance coverage plans so I'm out of the picture for being over the age limit. Hmph! You know...if You give me a husband...I can be under his insurance coverage and I'll be fine. I'm sorry, I'm just weighing out the options. {;P So anyway, I need a job to have my own insurance. I already figured out that You and I are on the same track because I miraculously found that Sales and Marketing Director position this weekend. The company had all the qualities that I have been looking for! But since I applied one day before the end of the application period, I'm a little worried that someone might have beaten me to getting that position. But as You have always told me, whenever the front door closes, I can always go through the garage or patio door. Hence, I found those other job postings yesterday that got me uber excited. Another set of applications will be in the mail tomorrow, provided that after calling one of the companies, they will tell me that the positions are still open. I'm just asking for a little guidance in producing these applications. Nothing grand, just some help in unblocking my umm...writer's block. You know how it is. And just for my information, if I become a nun, does the Church provide free insurance coverage? Again, just checking my options here. =P

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment