Saturday, November 1, 2003

Halloween Aftermath

I took Ganda Girl trick-or-treating last night. This was her first time doing it. Grabe, she was soooo cute in her puppy costume! It was very appropriate too because she was able to stay warm under the furry costume despite the bone-chilling weather. As predicted, my sister-in-law and I had to take turns saying "Trick or Treat!." If any of you doubted that I really look like a 12-year-old kid, here's some more evidence: people gave me candy, too! They probably thought I was the older sister. We also ran into some firefighters doing their rounds around the neighborhood and was able to snatch up some glowsticks. I didn't check to see if any of them were cute; I was too giddy about the glowsticks. HeHe.

Anyway, we also tried the mall, but was disappointed to see all the "Sorry, out of candy" signs outside the stores. What's up with that?! You know it's Halloween, you know there's going to be a lot of kids, the least you all could've done was spare $100 to buy candy from Costco or something. I mean, the holidays are coming up anyway so you're bound to make up that $100 in no time. Hmph.

---

Right now, Freestyle is in Vancouver, possibly performing right this very minute. *SIGH. Since I thought I was going to Manila this Christmas, I didn't buy a ticket to the concert. I thought it would be cheaper to watch them in Manila instead. How many times do I need to get it in my head that I shouldn't pass up the opportunity to buy love whenever the opportunity presents itself? HaHa. I really miss Totop, though. Naks, inamin! HeHe. I miss being giddy at the sight of him. I've never gotten that giddy with anyone before, not even during the peak of my *NSYNC days. LoL. This one time I told my cousin, "Sa sobrang kilig ko, I can't even look at his face anymore when he's singing!" Being the smart ass that he is, my cousin said, "Eh kung hindi sa mukha, saan mo tinitingnan siya?!" Kainis talaga! HeHe. God, I still vividly remember that very first time when I walked into Suburbia and saw him on stage. Even though they were singing, I couldn't hear anything. I was just staring at him and blocked out everything else. Then there were the conversations backstage...and the walk along that street...and "the look" when we went to Dish. (Pabayaan na ninyo ako mag-reminisce! HaHa). It was my last day of the internship/last night in Pasay/last night of freedom. One of the Embassy kids and I went to PowerPlant to celebrate the occasion. As always, the tables around us at Dish were already empty by the third set so kitang-kita kami from the stage. Top looked my way and started smiling. I didn't say anything to the Embassy Kid because who am I to toot my own horn? And maybe, I was hallucinating yet again, right? Well, Embassy Kid nudged me and said, "He just looked at you and smiled! Did you see that???" I looked behind me and no one was there. Eek, I'm getting giddy again just thinking about it. HeHe. It is no wonder that I get all hot when I hear "Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang." But as my ninang clearly pointed out, there's no future there and I agree. I just like getting my hormones all up and running. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment