Monday, November 10, 2003

I'm A Staaaaarrr

This entry by far will label me as jologs and I don't think I can handle the truth. LoL. The truth is: I watched the first round of Star In A Million on Saturday. *GASP. I didn't plan on watching it, but it was right after Berks so I couldn't help it (You watch Berks?! *LOUDER GASP). Forgive me for I have sinned! LoL. Anyway, for the first time ever, I seriously think that ABS-CBN should have just copied every single thing about American Idol. It's not a great idea to kick someone off at the end of the show; you send the viewers away all depressed (plus it's so awkward to sing the theme song of the show right after). Who would want to watch next week's show?! I'm also not seeing the validity of the judges' scoring. I think it would be better if each one of them judge a different criteria. The personal "profiles" are a tad bit cheesy, too. Why just not let the contestants talk about themselves freely, instead of having them read off of the idiot board? Pilit na pilit! I also hope someone had advised the four guys that they will have to do more if they want to win this contest. The girls are by far overshadowing them already, especially that Dessa look-a-like one. As my ebonics-plagued self would say, "She good!" Also, if anyone has the means to do so, please tell Christian Bautista that if he doesn't win this contest, I have a job opening for him. HaHa.

No comments:

Post a Comment