Sunday, December 21, 2003

It Is Bigger To Receive

For the first time in my whole entire life, I am enjoying giving more than receiving this Christmas season. No, really, I mean it. I'm totally content with buying gifts that people would enjoy/appreciate, not caring about what, and if, I would be getting anything in return. I'm just as confused as you are about all of this, but it really does feel good. HeHe.

I think in the past years, I have always looked forward to opening those gifts, but getting really disappointed. Not necessarily because I didn't get what I wanted, but I was more disappointed to find out that the person didn't know me well enough, judging by the gift itself. Does that make sense? This year, by some divine intervention, I simply have peace of mind regarding gift-giving. I have no expectations, no care about anything that has to do with "To: Romina," no bitterness whatsoever. Hooray for me.

But just because I have no expectations, doesn't mean that gifts that come my way don't deserve any attention either. HeHe. As Belle found out, my happiness is equivalent to P75. It doesn't take much to make me happy, folks. LoL. My boss today also gave me a bottle of "champagne" (sparkling cider) to celebrate my new job come 2004...of course, this gift was given before getting counseling from her. After our talk, I realized that there were more negative aspects than positive ones regarding my JWM/JWB. {=/ I have another round of thinking to do. *SIGH.

Regardless, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy about...the most wonderful time of the yeeeaaarrrrrrrrr.... Are you? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment