I'm welcoming the new year with no voice. As much as I would like to lie and say that I lost my voice because I partied hard last night (I was actually asleep way before midnight), I won't. I can thank nasty phlegm for clogging up my vocal chords enough to make me a mute for the past two days. I didn't even show up for work yesterday although I'm kind of thankful because I had a solid excuse not to risk my life by driving on the snow-filled roads.
So what is in store for me this coming year to warrant such a silent welcome? Does this mean I'll have a peaceful year? Does this mean a lovelife is coming which would finally allow me to stop complaining? Or, does this simply mean that I need to go to the drugstore soon to pick up some anti-phlegm stuff (is there such a thing?)? I have 365, err, 364 days to find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment