Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Geekdom

Today was the first day of the tradeshow. Who did I get to meet? A businessman from Manila. Man, it was so refreshing to be able to bust out in Tagalog with someone. It made me think about the Philippines, too. But that's another story for another day. LoL.

Yesterday, I got to see Ken Chu's video on MTV. It's a sign! LoL. We also went to Causeway Bay and checked out the electronic stores in Times Square. Seriously, I wanted to buy everything. It's techie geekland, man! Sadly though, I didn't get to buy my digital camera because believe it or not, it's cheaper in the U.S. Weird, right? Then, I went to check out my English-subtitled Korean videos. None of them had English subs! Talk about disappointment! That's two out of two strikes!

While on the way back to the hotel, The Boss made a comment about going dancing. I said, "But I need to go to a club with young people!" Can you blame me? I need to take care of my lovelife, married people! And hanging out with married, middle-aged people isn't exactly helping. It's bad enough that I'm always around men which leaves me no chance to be approached by guys my age. Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment