Friday, May 13, 2005

Glitz and Glamour

Well, I'm halfway done with my first business trip to Asia. Today was the last day of the tradeshow and I'm beat. I must admit though that it went by fast. The Brussels show kind of dragged like nobody's business.

We ate Chinese food again for dinner. No wonder I'm picking up Mandarin words so quickly: there's so much Chinese in me. Har har har! Seriously though, I'm building up my Mandarin vocabulary quite well.

After dinner, the all-Asian crew traveled by subway to Kowloon. Man, if I knew that you could do that, I wouldn't have risked seasickness yesterday on the Star Ferry. Regardless, I was still dripping with sweat though. Mystery #2: Why don't Asian people sweat?

I only walked around Nathan Road yesterday so the crew took me to the edge of the harbor. Hong Kong Island is so pretty at night! The colorful lights! The awesome architecture! Why can't the Seattle skyline be this awesome?!

Regarding the Asian g@y guy issue: I saw this guy on the subway and if that boy isn't g@y, then my g@ydar is totally screwed up because I swear his attributes were screaming another gender. LoL. I still have yet to ask the asian crew about this topic so this shall be continued later...

Wo ai ni, Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment