Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lonesome Traveler Is At It Again

Shopping sucks. Shopping for something that you actually need sucks even more. Shopping for something that you actually need and trying to find it in Manila sucks the most.

I just need a plain white shirt, the non-spandex type. If I were in Seattle, I would just hop on over to Target, go to the Hanes/Fruit of the Loom section and voila! But here in Manila? Where? Why does everyone sell shirts with brands plastered all over them? Why does everyone think that everyone wants tight-hugging shirts? I don't, especially if you're going to be sweating under the sun. *SIGH. Shopping sucks.

But traveling doesn't! I'm off to the middle part of the country tomorrow for two weeks. Hooray! The rest of my travels are as follows:

November: Cebu, Bohol, Camiguin
December: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud (trying to get a big group to go)
January: Seattle ;P

If I learned anything during my Tacloban trip last month, it is definitely not to be a corny traveler. Thou shall see at least one sunrise/sunset at every city (in other words, actually be out and about during those times!) and thou shall be brown (or at least a shade darker) when I get back. HeHe. Now if only I can get my voice to go back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment