Oh, the things money can buy!
After doing the usual Saturday cleaning of my place, I made my way to Rockwell to take advantage of the Bayo sale. The funny thing these days is that whenever I walk into Bayo, I already have what they have on sale. The white, layered, embroidered skirt? Yup, got that one. The orange ruffled skirt? Got that one, too. Heck, I was even decked out in a Bayo outfit when I walked into the store! Konti na lang, baka mapagkamalan na ngang Bayo store yung closet ko. HeHe.
Anyway, I ended up buying five things (Belle, yung white polo na nakita natin sa Shangri-La the last time we were there? Got it on sale! Whoo hoo!) for my current mission in life. I've been wearing jeans and t-shirts to work because I don't want to pay extra for the laundromat to iron my stuff. Well, I've been feeling gusgusin lately at work so I wanted to buy a new wardrobe altogether. I'm on my way to achieving the mission; I just need to buy new shoes to go with all the stuff I've been buying. (It's expensive to be a girl nga naman!)
Hence, I didn't give in to what I saw next. I went into Shoe Salon and there it was! THE perfect pair of Nikes I ever saw in my whole entire life! The style that I've been waiting for from Nike and Adidas and voila! It's alive, este, it's made! Just perfect! As in! But hindi ko kailangan siya. But I might never ever see that style ever again! But hindi ko nga kailangan dahil I can't match it to my non-gusgusin wardrobe! I eventually told myself that if the pair is still available on my birthday, birthday gift ko na lang sa sarili ko yun. But, if I buy the pair on my birthday, siguradong walang librehan na mangyayari on my birthday. Oo, warning na yan sa mga umaasa. HaHa!
Afterwards, I went with Tita O to the Uratex Factory Store in Cainta to buy myself a much more comfortable mattress (I've been waking up with a sore back for the past two weeks). Success! Seriously, don't buy at SM for a mattress. You’ll save so much more if you just go directly to Uratex. I promise! Plus, they deliver for free!
So here I am, sitting on my brand new 6-inch mattress. Actually, 8-inches na siya kasi pinatong ko na lang duon sa old mattress that came with the condo. Heaven! Who needs Holiday Inn now? HaHa!
Now that I think about it, mas mahal pa yung Nike shoes na gusto ko kesa duon sa Uratex mattress. At least inuna kong bilhin yung mattress ha. I got flak from the titas for prioritizing my Bayo shopping sprees instead of buying a mattress. Asus, kung nabibili lang ang true love, eh di mas nauna pa yun kesa sa Bayo. Yack, another sawi comment. LoL.
mahirap talagang maging babae.
ReplyDeleteYup..it's hard to prioritize..good thing you do it so well.:) Gotta try the "reward" thinking for myself.. and yup, if only true love is for sale...*wishful thinking...
ReplyDelete- someone