"Hi Mina,
I visited your site a couple of times and I think it's really good. Your entries really interest me because I always wanted to go back to the Phils to work and be with my beloved relatives... I wasn't sure what to expect to happen if I ever did decide to leave my comfort zone and move back to the Phils... After reading your entries, I now know what to expect...Now, all I need is a courage to go the next level..:o) As for now, I just have to be content with my yearly December Phils. visit. Anyway, I just want to wish you all the best Mina..."
In the last year, I've been getting these kinds of e-mails from people who have visited my website (I'm not the only crazy person in this world afterall! HeHe). It makes me smile and for some dorky reason, I feel like I did something that no one has ever done before (though I know that isn't so true). When Mayie and I had lunch a couple of weeks back, she told me that she can't believe I did what I did (and she gave me a high-five when I told her that I'm living off of my paychecks and not from my savings account).
People have been asking me what's next or what are my plans now. I feel that others think that I already got what I wanted, that I'm already where I want to be (or they see the tiredness of my eyes from work and they're wishing I would go back na. HaHa!). I have so much to say, but I will just save that for my July 27 (my one-year anniversary here) entry. Yihee! Back to regular sawi programming...
can't wait for your july 27th entry. i am sure it would be full of insights and significant human experiences. thanks for being an inspiration to many of us who dream the same dreams that you have.
ReplyDeletesometwo.