Monday, August 7, 2006

Seattle Sighting

I'm late.

And I just realized what I wrote. No, I'm not late in that way, silly gooses.

When Grey's Anatomy debuted last year, I wanted to watch it, but didn't get to. I think I was still in my depression stage and was probably still hiding under the covers.

During one Saturday this past December, I hung out with Jimbo at Medical City while he did his internship. Before leaving, he gave me a copy of the first six episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Since they were all in VCD format, I never watched them...until tonight.

I so did not know that the show is set in Seattle. The Space Needle. The skyline. The skyline with fog. The ferries. Oh my. And of course, there's gotta be scenes with rain pouring outside. The last one is such a stereotype. Seeing all those made me miss that boring city. I miss the fresh air. I miss the clear blue skies. I miss the evergreen trees. Since I used to volunteer and work at a hospital, seeing people in blue scrubs on TV made me miss my old job, too.

*SIGH. If I could just bring some "Seattle" here in Manila, the world would be just perfect. For me, that is. =)

2 comments:

  1. ate mina..i watch greys anatomy too!but ive missed a lot of episodes...kita tayo some time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cams! Sure, kita tayo; though, I'm traveling a lot this month. Let me know when you're available. :)

    ReplyDelete