Saturday, September 1, 2007

I Want To Be Made

I love graphic designers. I love sitting next to them and watching them manipulate pictures and text. I love seeing their final products. I love them so much that I want to be just like them.

After one month of Photoshop and InDesign classes (paid for by the college), my pile of books looks like this:

And with Papa the Powerbook at my side, you can definitely call me a wanna-be.

But just like when I was a wanna-be world traveler, I don't want to settle for being just a wanna-be; I want to be the real thing. I want to turn my brother's family tree project into a great website and printed book. I want to design my own wedding invitation (heck, if I can't design the man of my dreams, then I'll settle for the wedding invitation!). I want to make my future children's art projects myself. HaHa!

With three classes under my belt, I'm definitely on my way to getting that graphic design certificate. Let's hope that the college continues to pay for my artsy-fartsy dream.

3 comments:

  1. hey mina!!! maybe you can design my wedding invitation or save the dates? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku, you trust me that much?! HaHa! Iha, once in a lifetime event ito ng buhay mo; huwag mong ipagkaloob sa akin. :P

    Kailan ba ang kasal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lemme see your new work!!!

    ReplyDelete