The nameplate outside of my office door now has my name and title on it. My business cards are now printed with the correct e-mail address and are ready to be distributed. I have made friends with two other Asian girls at work so I feel less alienated these days (though I don't get to talk to them very often since I have my own officespace). I attended the New Employee Orientation yesterday, along with all the new employees for the school year, and have managed to meet a few more people. Last Friday, one of the program directors (I have 3 to please, in addition to my supervisor and the Dean) sent me an e-mail saying, "Just wanted to take a minute to say how happy we are to have you. You’ve already had many excellent suggestions for improvement." In a nutshell, the last eight weeks have been productive and steady.
And no, this is not the time when I will say that a lovelife would be a nice addition. I don't need one. I'm good. And I mean it, dammit. HaHa!
you don't need one? you really mean that? twinster, ikaw ba yan?! LOL
ReplyDeleteI second Pen's query..ikaw nga ba yan?? anong nangyari?? LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm a career woman, hear me roar. HaHa! Work is keeping me happy; I think it has become a pseudo love substitute. HaHa!
ReplyDeleterai, nagbago na sya. wagi.
ReplyDeletepen, oo nga! =) waging-wagi sana lang eh pseudo love substitute lang for NOW
ReplyDelete