I officially hate TV show weekend marathons.
I sat on my couch at 12PM on Saturday and stayed there pretty much throughout the entire weekend, no thanks to MTV's So You Think You Can Dance marathon. (This is also a great example of how MTV will do anything except show music videos!)
When I was in Kuala Lumpur in April, I saw two episodes of SYTYCD-Malaysia and got a couple of chuckles out of it (you just have to see it to understand where I was coming from). I wanted to watch the local version over the summer, but I kept forgetting when it was on. MTV to the rescue!
I loved every episode! Oh to be young and not have arthritis! They also made partner dances secksay and hip despite those sequins (one thing I hated about my high school dance team outfits). I wished that when I was younger, I had the opportunity to explore other genres of dance. I didn't get exposed to ballet and contemporary dance until junior year in college; by that time, my bones weren't going to bend over backwards for me anymore. Oh well, that's why people have kids: mine better be ready for pink ballet shoes and lots of spandex in their early years! >;P
mine better be ready for pink ballet shoes and lots of spandex in their early years! >;P
ReplyDeletekahit lalake??? LOL
Puwede...as long as he takes them off after the class. LoL.
ReplyDelete