Watching The Royal Family Special on ABC last night made me want to go to London. Okay, okay, someone recently told me that there's a Starbucks store in the city that sells all the UK Starbucks City Mugs and that got me thinking about London eventhough I can't afford a European holiday with the current state of the U.S. dollar. And thinking about the Dollar made me think (too many thoughts, too many thoughts) about how quirky it would be to live in the UK, hearing people speak English, yet not being able to understand a thing they're saying. ;P
I so need a new stamp in my passport this year. Where to go, where to go.
hello ms. mina, may i just ask, do you know which starbucks in london sells all the mugs?
ReplyDeletethank you,
A
Give me a plane ticket to London and I'll find out for you. ;P
ReplyDeletehehe, gomme ne, i can't afford to give out plane tickets..but, thanks anyway, i just hope my friend would be lucky enough to find it.. Will keep you posted!
ReplyDeleteA