With the gas prices at $3.50/gallon for regular, I decided to finally take advantage of my employee subsidized bus pass for $30/quarter. That's three whole months for $30 which is the same amount I usually spend for a full tank that only lasts me a week when I drive to work. Talk about savings.
And while I enjoy using public transportation when I'm on travel, riding the local buses isn't my favorite thing to do. It's just that with our relatively cold weather, the windows on the buses always remain closed and thus trapping what I'd like to call "The Smell of Humanity." This isn't as bad as say riding the train in Singapore alongside "the wrong folks" (ones with body odor and you know what I'm talking about), but when you're nice and fresh in the morning from your hot shower, it's nice to keep that same feeling as long as you can. Unfortunately, all that stops the minute you sit down on a bus.
But oh well. If riding the bus makes me one step closer to traveling to Japan, why not, coconut!
No comments:
Post a Comment