I spent the last three hours or so just watching Filipino wedding videos on YouTube, thanks to Raissa's and Pen's bad influence. The result? Naiyak ako...naiyak ako dahil hindi ganyang ka-gwapo ang mga naging ka-date ko sa Pilipinas in the almost two years that I was there.
At kung may hihirit ng "Bakit, maganda ka ba?" Aba, oo, maganda ako, magandang maganda. HaHa!
On a serious note, I still haven't been praying to God about "that person." Super tigas ng ulo, di ba? I actually have this touching explanation regarding this which I've told Ate Gemma one time at work. But explanations and excuses aside, I guess it's true that you really have to believe that you, yourself, deserve a great husband in order for it to come true. And I think that's what I need to work on more than anything else. Uy, finally, naka-emote na ulit about this subject. HaHa!
Sana lang that by the time that I do get married, eh meron pa rin akong kakilala na single pa rin to be my Maid of Honor. HeHe! Nauunahan na talaga ng lahat eh! I even saw the wedding video of a guy who I went out on a date with in Pinas. Hello?! Kung ka-batch ko kayong single, you're not allowed to get married yet! ;P
aba asan ang link ng wedding video na ito??
ReplyDeleteRead "The Secret". Di ba daw what we shout to the universe comes back to us. So ayun shout to the universe who is the "perfect" and deserving husband for you and malay mo
BI pala kami ni Pen hahaha
PIOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
ReplyDeletenaku eh di makikisigaw na rin ako!!!
ReplyDeletedinamay pa ako. malay ko bang sila yon! LOL
ReplyDeleteOo nga! malay ba namin ni Pen na me konek LOL
ReplyDelete