Monday, May 10, 2004

Game Na!

I think I am actually going to do it. I think I am actually going to step outside of my comfort zone and move out to another state/country by the end of this summer.

How do I know? Because I even downloaded MSN Messenger last night so that I could talk to Danny and find out the 411 about landing a job in a certain multinational company in Singapore. Earlier in the day, I had e-mailed my resume and cover letter. However, after I talked to Danny, I found out that the position has already been filled. Sayang, pero okay lang.

Anyway, I think it's obvious from my posts regarding my Vancouver road trip and the reformation (ack, is that the right form of the word?) of my hardrive that once I have made up my mind about doing something, I'm going to do it. Whether I'm prepared or not, I won't back down from the challenges that I have set for myself. Kaya katakot talaga. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment