Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Where in the World is Match.com Boy

Kung ako na lang sana ang yong minahal
Di ka na muling mag-iisa

- Bituin Escalante's "Kung Ako Na Lang Sana"

I'm pseudo stalking Match.com Boy. Last week, I was checking to see how long ago he signed on to the site. The first time I saw his profile, it said "Active in the last two weeks." Then, on Friday, it turned to "Active in the last three weeks." Today, I was happy to see that it said, "Active within 24 hours." So the boy *is* alive, yet he hasn't added any pictures to compensate for the blurry one on his profile. Hence, I'm curious. I am super duper curious to find out who this boy is. I am super duper curious to find out where exactly he lives (We live in the same boonies!). I am super duper curious to find out whether he's really cute. I am super duper curious to find out if he's the answer to my prayers. LoL.

You would think that he would be on Friendster and that he would post the same picture on there. After looking through the Friendster gallery this weekend, I didn't find him. *SIGH. If someone knows of a Pinoy from Seattle who has a Match.com profile AND went to Ateneo, please let me know. Consider it charity work. LoL. I'll even take an Ateneo alumni database (MIS grads only). Grabe, kulang na lang ilagay ko dito yung username. {;P Like I said, I'm just curious. HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment