Friday, May 28, 2004

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I just finished scarfing down a nice greasy breakfast courtesy of Burger King here at the airport. There was *absolutely* nothing to eat at home. Well, I bought a box of cereal the other day, but there's no milk in the refrigerator.

Anyway, I really love being in the airport. I get this emotional high whenever I'm here, or maybe, I've seen too many romantic movies that I have connected airports to happy thoughts. {;P I love how there's so many different people here. Weee! Granted, no one talks to anyone here, but still. HeHe.

I've been up since 6:30 a.m. and all I really want to do right now is sleep. I was up last night watching Papa Ken on his date with Shao-You on Meteor Garden. How come no one told me there was a part in Meteor Garden with just Papa Ken?! I was drooling like an idiot last night. HaHa.

I'm trying to find F4 look-a-likes around here since Northwest Airlines has the same terminal as Frontier, but as usual, there's no one to be found. Such endangered species! {;P I won't even mention how much I want to sneak into the Northwest flight that is leaving soon for Tokyo (connects to Manila).

I'm also trying to find the perfect opportunity to bust out my digital camera, but I don't want to look like a tourist in my own airport. Dammit! HaHa!

No comments:

Post a Comment