See? I do have a kikay side (slight lang): I spent last night giving myself a footspa. Granted, it can't compare to the ones you can get in Manila where the person spends like 3 hours buffing your feet to perfection, but my version will do for now.
Speaking of Manila, I learned yesterday that some of the U.S. cousins are going to the Philippines for Christmas. So, uwi ba ako during Christmas (because I really, really don't want to spend Christmas here again this year), or intay until March as promised, or do both? I'm taking donations now if anyone wants to donate. LoL. And since, China Airlines now has direct flights to Taipei from Seattle, I can choose to fly on China Airlines and get a layover in Taipei (yes, I'd like a layover with Papa Ken also, LoL) before heading to Manila. The possibilities are endless, I tell you!
No comments:
Post a Comment