Thursday, July 15, 2004

Trick or Treat

None of you would play a horrible mean joke on me, right? Right? LoL. If someone is, he/she needs to let me know now and not prolong this any further. I will forgive you if you come clean now versus if you wait later on. Deal? LoL.

I just have this feeling that someone decided to create a Friendster/MySpace profile to remind me to be careful what I wish for. I know that I've been saying on here that I hope to find the male version of yours truly. Well, let's just say that maybe I have found him (Pen, we have a twin brother! LoL). However, the fact that we have way too many things in common makes me wonder if someone is playing a trick on me. Again, none of you would, right? But maybe God is? Geez, I seriously need to go to church this Sunday and pray my little heart out. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment