Thursday, July 1, 2004
7th Grade Crush
After however many years (let's not count, it's too painful), my crush when I was in the 7th grade is still a hottie. I first found him on Friendster last year, but he only had a pic there of him and his gf. I found him today on MySpace.com with a better picture...of him and his gf. LoL. Anyway, I just figured out that he was my first stalkee. LoL. I knew where his locker was (slipped a couple of notes and what-nots before he moved on to high school), where his Art locker was, I knew his schedule, I knew where he sat at lunch, I knew what his handwriting looked like despite never having class with him, I knew which bus he rode to go home, I knew his address...goodness, I did start young. I swear, the FBI needs to take lessons from me. HaHa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment