Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Singles

I know this is true for sure: that if there's a cute guy on a reality tv show and I end up watching that show, that guy will be eliminated during the first few episodes. Latest proof: Donny got booted off last night from The Amazing Race. Great, no more eye candy on Tuesday nights.

Anyway, my personal anthem should be "Hiram." Someday, I would like to get attention from guys who are actually unattached. LoL. As in, "Single, because I don't have a relationship" and not "Single, because I'm not married yet." Why do guys put "Single" on their profile, but have pictures of him and his gf up on the very same profile? And exactly why are they fishing for women anyway if they're trying to patch things up with their gf? Yes, another thing I don't understand about the opposite s3x.

Speaking of "Hiram" (and who the heck can watch *all* of ABS-CBN's soaps everyday?!), I got a little teary-eyed when the young Edward character told the young Diana character that she's not going to get fat from a candybar, but will simply become cuter. Now, there's a line to get the ladies, fellas! HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment