The "Online Dating Couple" got booted off last night on The Amazing Race. *SNIFF. And yes, I had tears in my eyes when the man was talking about his current relationship as a second chance at love, etc. *SIGH.
This is the reason why I absolutely love hearing people talk about their love life: it makes me warm and fuzzy inside. I won't mention which kuya it was (to protect his manhood HeHe) but I hope his woman already knows the sweet stuff he told me about their relationship (Funny what you can get out of a man when his male friends aren't around!). But here's a food for thought that I came away with: I'll never learn these things if at the start pa lang I find something wrong with her and not give it a chance. Really?! Is it too much to ask the guy to send you grammatically-correct e-mails during the first months of dating? LoL. In fairness to me, I am learning (albeit slowly) to accept those not-so-perfect qualities in a man. Really, I am. Call it growing up. HeHe. However, it is tough to accept when you know that there are guys in Manila (Ateneo alumni to be more specific) who have memorized English grammar rules better than those guys here in Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment