Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Around the World

I seriously think that The Correspondents' mission is to make sure I don't fly back to Manila to work. Did anyone see Monday's episode about the unemployment in the Philippines? Siyempre, the highlight was the applicants of call centers with matching footage of them taking tongue twister tests. Tsk. Tsk.

Anyway, then I watched The Amazing Race last night. The contestants had to pick between 2 American Airlines flights and 1 United flight to Ireland. You should've seen my face when people were considering American Airlines. One of the contestants even said, "We won't miss our connecting flight." Folks, if you fly American Airlines, you can guarantee that you will miss your connecting flight. Whether you have 5 minutes or 2 hours of layover, you will miss your connecting flight. Don't get me started. LoL.

So, back to the drawing board: whereelse would I like to go?
  • Washington D.C.
  • Chicago
  • Honolulu...well, anywhere in Hawaii
  • Philadelphia (I want to go to the Hershey's amusement park, LoL)
  • Barcelona (Hola!)
  • Tokyo
  • Cairo
  • Sydney
  • London
  • Taipei (for my wedding with Papa Ken, LoL)
  • Cebu/Davao/Isabela Ilocos/Aklan
With some luck, I can cross off some of those places from my list next year. Saan kaya ako pupulot ng travel buddy? LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment