Friday, November 12, 2004

Trippin'

Not even 12 hours since I arrived in Seattle, I'm already back to the grind. I'm sitting here at work, wishing for warmer temperatures and...Aladdin. Yes, I want Aladdin. HaHa! Excuse me, that's an inside joke.

Anyway, I can say that some of my childhood dreams were achieved during this recent trip to Florida, namely:

1. Visiting Disney World
2. Having sisters (Yihee!)
3. Taking a trip with friends rather than family

I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to The Female Twin, Jen, and Ate Len for taking me along with them, for making sure I had food to eat everyday, for taking time off work, for being my "Bambi Fuentes," for taking pictures of me, for treating me well. In other words, thanks for treating me like family. As Rachel Ann Go would say, don't cry out loud. LoL. "Mahal ko kah-yo!"

(Pictures and recaps will follow shortly. Oh...and American Airlines sucks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment