Sunday, November 14, 2004

Florida Withdrawals

I hate filling out applications! After taking a shower this morning, I pulled out my JET application, hoping to finish it today. Pero kainis naman. They want to know my college awards, scholarships, leadership roles, etc. Ano ba yan, magreresearch pa ako to figure out when and what. Couldn't they just figure it out na I was on the dean's list based on my GPA for each quarter of college?! Tapos, if I spent two years at Seattle University, couldn't they tell that I got scholarships because who in their right mind would go to that school and pay full tuition?! I'm whining for no reason...tinatamad lang po. So let's all sit down and wait for Pen to post the Disney World pictures with matching captions. LoL. Pinasa pa yung trabaho doon sa isa. HeHe.

Random Florida Memories (No recaps yet. Tinatamad, di ba?! LoL.)
  • The birth of my alter ego: Ling-Ling, the foreign exchange student from China
  • Pen's declaration that I'm a Kris and Judy Ann rolled into one (Pwee! LoL)
  • Second night's late-night bangayan session when we should've been sleeping (and counting how many Christian Bautistas jumped over the fence!)
  • Jen's bathroom ways (with matching announcement pa to the whole world, LoL)
  • $2 bottles of water (kinuha ba yan sa Fountain of Youth kaya ang mahal?!)
  • Pen's white knuckles sa Splash Mountain...so priceless! LoL
  • Aladdin and Jasmine, Lilo and Stitch, Chip, Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, some random girl dinosaur...all harassed by me (hindi kasi nakakalabas sa Seattle eh!)
  • "Mga Princessa ng Kagandahan" photo-op
  • Guy sa Winnie the Pooh ride and Sam Coulson sa Dinosaur ride...yun lang ang mga gwapo!
  • Seeing Pen in her natural habitat...krung-krung DVDs and vanity pics galore
  • Visiting 3 malls...we're so Pinoy ha
  • Crazy Cuban food (they have bananacue!)
  • Wal-Mart is livin' large in FL
  • Atlantic Ocean...so blue...so ganda...Ling-Ling likes!
  • My figuring out why Pen is single in FL...puro lolos and lolas lang eh
  • Watching Morning Star and MTB with Pen and Jen..."She looks poor!"
  • "Don't Touch My Birdie" - Pen's farewell song for me before leaving FL (hindi ko kinaya!)
Don't you all wish you were there? LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment