Sunday, November 21, 2004

Peace to All

Ang corny ko talagang mag-goodbye...bumalik na agad. LoL. No, before I go, I need to get this off my chest para makapag-concentrate ako sa mga gagawin ko (plus wala akong magawa dito sa trabaho as of this very moment). I owe a couple of people some apologies:

1. Mark Bautista, I'm sorry.
A month ago, I wished that your show would get cancelled. Kasi ba naman, 6 days a week kitang nakikita sa TV. I knew it was not your fault na may kamukha ka, pero I didn't need the constant reminder of your twin eh. Anyway, so after my little wish, the next Monday wala na ang Sarah the Teen Princess sa TFC. I'm sure it wasn't my fault, but maybe for the first time, pinakinggan ako ni God about my lovelife and he made my wish come true. Anyway, I'm sorry talaga. In fairness naman to me, I think you're a way better singer (and dancer!) than my Papa Christian Bautista (I really love him for his body only). Tiyaka, promdi ka pa...I love promdis, you know. LoL.

2. Parokya ni Edgar, I'm sorry.
When Pen decided to un-conyo-fy me in Florida, she told me that you guys graduated from Ateneo. I replied, "Parokya ni Edgar?! Are you sure?! I don't think so. Si Rico Blanco of Rivermaya, oo, but not Parokya." If I were to use Pen and Jen's words of wisdom, "You look poor" so I couldn't fathom the connection of you guys having gone to a school like Ateneo. But after checking out your website, I found out na Ateneo alumni kayo. So, I'm sorry. I hope this doesn't ruin my love affair with Vinci because I love him dearly. So much! LoL.

So, there. Peace be with you all. Pero, one last hirit: Bamboo. Sure, I think he's cute in that super-payat-he-must-be-taking-drugs-look pero I don't get him. His hit song is Noypi, glorifying being Filipino, pero bakit sa OK Fine Whatever guesting niya, he wouldn't utter a word in Tagalog? Don't tell me a few years here in America, after his Rivermaya days, did that to him. Archie Alemania, paki include nga yan sa Reklamador segment mo sa Whazzup Whazzup.

No comments:

Post a Comment